Saturday, July 24, 2010

Creativity and New Designs

I am a lost soul in search of the magic package that will render my soaps irresistible to would be buyers...

Ok that was overly dramatic, but I am still not happy with my packaging.  I have struggled with my current logo - and I have to admit I want to move on to something else.  The logo is difficult to work with and I really want to have something that reflects more of the feeling of country cottage than an actual building.  Packaging is so important.  It is what makes somebody pick an item up to investigate and decide if they want to discover more about the product or not.  I already know that once my customers try my soap they love it.  But they have to love the packaging first!

Today I tried my hand at some shabby chic, grubby, distressed, vintage tags - whatever you want to call the style.  It's not easy for me.  I like order.  This is the polar opposite of orderly.

But, I kind of like it.

So, I have uploaded a picture of the tag I worked on today - if you want, you can let me know what you think.  I need feedback.

No comments:

Post a Comment