Sunday, March 30, 2014

A New Beginning

It's been forever since I last posted on this blog.  Life gets in the way and presents it's hurdles.
And yet, sometimes, there is a small and insignificant change that makes those hurdles seem easier to overcome.

My daughter was home from UIC Medical School for her spring break, and we started talking about fountain pens.  I complained about the fact that my go-to notebook had changed the quality of the paper, and I no longer enjoyed writing with my fountain pen because it bled on the paper.

Emily introduced me to some pretty awesome quality journals and one thing led to another.  Two days later, I have a new journal and a brand new Lamy Safari fountain pen, which I had been eyeing for a couple of years.

I am happy.  Silly how little things like this can make your day.


No comments:

Post a Comment